Friday, September 21, 2012

Making progress on some projects

Well September always seems to bring out the crafter in me. I don't know if it is the looming holidays and I need to get gifts done, or just the natural instinct the fall is coming and a fun new snugly pair of socks sound so good for the cool evenings.

The first project is one I completed. My first blog post over a year ago had a picture of the oh so large alpaca blanket. Hand spun and woven on my triangle loom. Well I am happy to say that after over two years of working on it on and of I am done!
I am also happy that I have finished some knee high socks and a couple woven scarves on my rectangle loom. Fall is so nice here in Phoenix I am so excited to get outside also more shearing is happening always good to get back in the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment